Forex Trading Rebate
Forex Rebates are given to traders as an incentive to open new accounts in a particular Forex Broker. Joining a Forex rebate plan means get cash back cash from trading Forex. A Forex Rebate is actually a program that works as a discount coupon on behalf of Forex Traders.
Types of Forex Rebates
Trading Forex Rebates may be cashed by traders in various forms, for example:
1) Forex Rebates per lot traded
2) Forex Rebates per spread charged
3) Forex Rebates per commission charged
It is easy and profitable to join a Forex Rebate Plan and it is especially important if you trade large volumes. Here are some popular Rebate Plans at Currencies Fx:
1) XEMarkets $8 per lot (paid using PayPal)
2) Dukascopy Rebate 20% (paid automatically)
How A Trading Rebate Works
Here is how a trading Forex rebate works is a few steps:
1) A Trader Choose a Broker → and Joins a Rebate Plan using an Introducing Broker
2) The trader starts to execute trades → he is charged commissions or spread or both
3) The broker pays a portion of this spread or commission → to the Introducing Broker
4) The Introducing Broker pays back a great portion of this award → to the Trader
And that is how Forex cash-back are delivered to traders.
Take advantage of every Forex Promotion you can as long as it is free. In most cases traders can benefit from a deposit bonus and by a trading rebate at the same time. The participation in a rebate plan should cost nothing, so if some Introducing Broker demands a fee it is suggested to avoid him and search for another.
As an advice, remember that Online Forex Rebates are important but only as the long as the Forex Brokers that they are offer them are High Regulated and provide Technologically Efficient Trading Platforms.
An alternative promotion that is usually offered by Forex Brokers is a Trading Bonus.
What is Forex Trading Rebate