Introduction to Foreign Exchange Trading
Forex or else Foreign Exchange is a global market where two national currencies are traded against its other. These two currencies form an exchange rate and are called a Forex pair. For example, Euro against the US Dollar create the EURUSD, or else the Eurodollar pair.
Exchange rates are the subject of investment and speculation. Apart from central banks, these are the major Forex market participants:
- Commercial and investment banks
- Retail traders (common people) via Forex brokers
- Institutional investors (investment firms, hedge funds, etc.)
- Trade companies (importers/exporters) and other companies that are exposed to currency risk
The Foreign Exchange market operates 24/5, from Monday to Friday.
Where is Forex Market Situated?
Actually, Forex has no center, it operates as a decentralized electronic network, almost the same way as the World Wide Web. Every buy/sell order is executed according to demand and supply. This electronic infrastructure is called the ECN network (Electronic Communication Network) of Banks.
LQDFX offers an easy to track and achievable 100% Forex bonus program. Forex traders can make a deposit to their accounts and instantly receive a bonus of up to $20,000.
The Forex Bonus Basics
- Instant credit on trader's deposit, up to $20,000
- All account types can be chosen (excluding the PAMM account)
- The minimum required deposit to claim the bonus is $250
- Withdrawable bonus (after meeting volume requirements
- Bonus value is calculated as $5 USD per round turn lot traded
The 100% Bonus Program is a bonus that is added to your LQDFX account and is a credit to your trading account upon completion of the volume requirements. You need to trade to gain the bonus.
The 100% Bonus applies to all deposits above $250, is available through all LQDFX account types, and is instantly credited to your LQDFX account upon your deposit.
LQDFX will not stop from withdrawing your investment at any time, the Bonus will be held in your LQDFX account and will be received upon completion of the volume requirements.